Hi! Thanks for visiting my portfolio. I’m a Aussie freelance writer, occasional photographer, and blogger. I worked with Australian corporate and government clients specialising in Organisational Change Management, IT system implementation project and risk management, and IT Service Management for over 20 years before starting my freelance writing business in 2016. I hold a Bachelor degree in Journalism and Psychology and an Honours degree in Organisational Behaviour.
I write on a range of topics including organisational change management in IT led change, IT system implementation, leadership, early/mid/executive career development and the power of social media marketing, as well as feminist perspectives, personal opinion pieces, adventure parenting, sailing and travel. My diverse writing skills also include fiction and non-fiction stories, and poetry.
I work with businesses and personal clients on the following types of projects:
- Articles (Magazine/content/keywords)
- Articles (LinkedIn profile publishing)
- Blog posts
- Book reviews
- Brochures (no graphics work)
- Business Blogs
- Case Studies
- Executive summaries/forward
- Facebook Business Pages
- Grant Writing
- Ghost Writing (fiction/non-fiction)
- Instagram profiles – 150 character bios
- LinkedIn business & personal profiles
- Marketing campaigns
- Photography (spec images for articles/blogs)
- Photography (Travel/destination images)
- Press releases
- Social media marketing strategy
- Twitter profiles – 160 character bios
- Website content pages-About Me/Landing pages etc
- White papers
When I’m not writing, I’m sailing the oceans on my 13m catamaran (or diagnosing diesel engine faults) with my partner and kids.
I’d love to hear from you, so please drop me a line.